As a steadily growing furniture wholesaler, Noir Trading is always looking for enthusiastic, hard working individuals to join the Noir Team. If you would like to be considered for a full time employment position, please email your resume and a letter of introduction HERE.
Noir is looking for a data entry/order processor and customer service representative. The ideal candidate is a self-starter that can learn quickly and work accurately with a Business Process Management software (NetSuite).
Daily Responsibilities and Expectations:
• Enter customer purchase orders.
• Create shipping labels.
• Email correspondence with customers and sales representatives.
• Answer incoming calls.
• Maintain inventory files.
• Update product detail files.
• Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
• Highly organized, with an extreme attention to detail.
• Excellent writing & typing skills.
• Strong customer service background.
• Minimum 2 years of office experience.
• Experience with bookkeeping & spreadsheet software.
• Bilingual Spanish speaker/writer is preferred.
• Paid sick leave.
• Paid vacation after 1 year of employment.
• Paid Holidays.
• Company medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage.